This is the backyard of my home in Ithaca.
This is a photo of me and my mom's first husband in front of my apartment building in Novosibirsk. Though I lived in about four different apartments, those were the days of communism and all the buildings looked the same. Many a time I accidentally wandered into the wrong building on my way home from school.
3 comments:
I didn't know you had a pool -- with a slide! awesome!
that must be sweet on the 3 days out of the year it's nice enough to use it.
I'm just jealous because I don't have one.
also interesting to me is seeing how all of the homes in today's new housing developments look identical. perhaps they've taken a page out of the communist building guide?
There's a diving board, too. And usually some pretty badass inflatables.
Speaking of high rise developments, check out this one that architect Frank Gehry is designing for Brooklyn:
Gehry High Rise
(This is the guy that designed the Dancing Building in Prague.)
How many husbandsyour mam have had?
Post a Comment