Monday, July 24, 2006

If I were a giraffe

This is what I would do all day:

Well maybe only if I was a giraffe in a zoo. If you haven't guessed, we went to a zoo yesterday. Many of the animals' habitats are surounded by an electric fence. There must be a smart animal that can cause chaos during a power outage?! Otherwise, the zoo is nothing too special really: some lions and (white) tigers and bears, some hippos and elephants, one albino deer and oh, my first KANGAROOS!








They are silly little creatures really and I wasn't expecting to see any until I actually get a chance to go to Australia...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But if you were a giraffe, why use your superior neck length to suck on a wall? Is it an artificially flavored wall?

O said...

I don't know about artificially flavored, but he was having a great time apparently, because after a while he moved to a different spot on the wall and started licking there...

Anonymous said...

you were really lucky to see the kangaroos...I am envious. Though, I did see a full size buck with antlers for the first time ever in the Adirondacks yesterday.

Anonymous said...

There must be a smart animal that can cause chaos during a power outage?!

I believe that movie was called "Jurassic Park" ;-)
I'll summarize : dinosaurs trapped by electric fence, power goes out, hilarity ensues.

O said...

Mr. Grande,

I have no choice, but to threaten you with revealing your identity if you keep being a smart ass. :)

Sincerely,
O