So all you Americans with your blue passports, would you be able to answer the interview questions today? I'm just kidding, of course you could, I don't let stupid people read my blog. But let me tell you I remember learning about these topics in middle school and high school, but the time to access the answers to some of the question from the depths of my brain probably exceeds the patience of the interviewer. Though, I'm proud to say that I've got the answer to all the flag questions down!- What are the colors of our flag?
- What do the stars on the flag mean?
- How many stars are there on our flag?
- What color are the stars on our flag?
- How many stripes are there on our flag?
- What do the stripes on the flag represent?
- What colors are the stripes on the flag?
Some of the questions are trick questions, like "How many times may a Senator or Congressman be re-elected?" Well take the upper limit of the life expectancy of humans and divide that by the number of years in a terms, that comes down to about .... 42?
And maybe this Thanksgiving over a filling Turkey dinner someone will finally explain to me why the pilgrims really came to America!
2 comments:
then you can come be a superdork with me!
go me - I think I know the flag ones as well!
does that mean I can keep reading your blog? also, by extension, do that mean that you'll keep updating it so I'll have things to read? ;-)
Post a Comment