Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So Canada ended up being uncivilized after all, hence the silence :). In Mont Tremblan there was only a small internet cafe with three computer that spoke French and had only Internet Explorer (I said uncivilized!). I couldn't even figure out how to type a question mark on their weird keyboard, had to have J chat one to me.

Diving w/o headlights - just the brights; just crossed the border back into civilized country; stay tuned for photos and my snowboarding stories...

Best Christmas wishes!

3 comments:

Jon said...

I don't know who this J character is, but he sounds very handsome and intelligent. Also boo, this blog needs more pictures of Russian stuff.

O said...

More photos coming soon! Siberia in its winter wonderland!

Anonymous said...

And could you change your picture inyou blog!?
I do not like how you look there.
Sorry...