:-(
Before that, I gave Safari a second shot. The first shot I gave Safari, it blew by crashing on me and not letting me restore my previous session. I had to give is a second shot because Firefox 3 is just painfully slow with all the windows I like to have open. Conclusions at the end of day 2 of using Safari:
- Safari is fast and as long as it doesn't start crashing on me, I can look past some of it's bugs and awkwardness
- I can no longer open Firefox without it hanging on me - I'm pretty sure Safari has taken over...
:-/
Looks like I won't be able to go to India for at least half a year. So I'm making India come to me for a few months. And by "India" I mean Jan. And by "making" I mean my manager asked her if she would come and work from NYC for a while and she agreed. (I swear there was hardly any peer pressure from me... and I swear she's coming so we can work hard on our project and NOT to party and have girls nights.) And by a "few months" I mean 2 or 3.
:-)
3 comments:
You were absolutly right you need to protect your head,it's more important. Who cares about your feet?!They are just for walking.
http://www.rei.com/product/763575
Gore-tex those feet of yours
Ahh the looong walk to your home and you still managed to get your feet wet:-)
And yay! I'll be there sooner that you know it
Post a Comment