Sunday, June 18, 2006

To do list

1. Go to a Black Eyed Peas concert press release – DONE
2. Get a Thai massage, can I take it for a whole hour?
3. See some monks. (currCnt == 1)
4. Meditation session at a wat. (Buddhist temple)
5. Explore an island.
6. Explore the Chatuchak weekend market, while there avoid the livestock section.
7. See various animals:
  • Elephant – DONE – we randomly saw a little elephant being walked by a restaurant. He had a tail light.
  • Tiger
  • Monkeys
8.Experiment with eating exotic fruits:
  • Guava – DONE – meh. Guava juice is better.
  • Pitaya (or Dragon fruit) – DONE – tastes like kiwi, but kiwi is better as it is more flavorful.
  • Durian – I don't know about this one, it is really stinky. It's reputably an "acquired taste."
  • Rambutan
  • Mangosteen
  • Lychee – I’ve had canned lychees, lychee candy and lychee yogurt, but I’d like to try them fresh.
  • to be continued...

Did I miss anything? Suggestions are always welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lychees.

Anonymous said...

9. learn kickboxing.

10. try a really hot, local pepper. trust me, it will be funny.

11. find a squirrel. I don't think that I saw a single one in Prague. are they just a North American thing?

12. buy a bootleg copy of a movie that hasn't even been released here in the states.

Anonymous said...

13. Wrestle at least one crocodile.

14. Visit Phuket. Maybe Thais don't pronounce that the way I do, but that's their problem.