"Russia suffers from a frightening poverty in the sphere of facts and a frightening wealth of all types of arguments." Anton Chekhov
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Guess what I discovered today...
...a new button on my laptop, well technically it's probably a switch. It was exciting. It turns on and off all wireless radio signals!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What kind of laptop do you have? That is a genius function...think TEMPEST & IBM Selectrix! Anyhoo, more laptops should have stuff like that. In fact, in addition, I want some directional antennas and maybe some jamming capabilities or something...
4 comments:
What kind of laptop do you have? That is a genius function...think TEMPEST & IBM Selectrix! Anyhoo, more laptops should have stuff like that. In fact, in addition, I want some directional antennas and maybe some jamming capabilities or something...
I want a computer with jam making capability
Lenovo x60s with a finger print reader, but no jam making capabilities.
maybe a juicer?
Post a Comment