"Russia suffers from a frightening poverty in the sphere of facts and a frightening wealth of all types of arguments." Anton Chekhov
I feel like I don't believe you that its not THAT cold. Though you do look pretty toasty in this shot!
badass picture
Future job: Siberian Special Forces in Goldeneyehttp://www.goldeneyeforever.com/images/siberianspecialforces.gif
1. What did I say about anonymous comments?!?2. Unfortunately this photo is in Moscow not Siberia.
Jan now refuses to look at my blog because she's scared of this photo. She says I look like a lion :).
roarrrr that is a scary lion picture. A lion with sunglasses:-)
badass picture!!Also, yeah, I think it would be scary if I didn't think you were smiling
agreed. but I am pretty sure that you are smiling if not laughing :)
you can turn off anonymous comments btw
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I feel like I don't believe you that its not THAT cold. Though you do look pretty toasty in this shot!
badass picture
Future job: Siberian Special Forces in Goldeneye
http://www.goldeneyeforever.com/images/siberianspecialforces.gif
1. What did I say about anonymous comments?!?
2. Unfortunately this photo is in Moscow not Siberia.
Jan now refuses to look at my blog because she's scared of this photo. She says I look like a lion :).
roarrrr that is a scary lion picture. A lion with sunglasses:-)
badass picture!!
Also, yeah, I think it would be scary if I didn't think you were smiling
agreed. but I am pretty sure that you are smiling if not laughing :)
you can turn off anonymous comments btw
Post a Comment