Thursday, July 16, 2009

Home sweet home - stream of consciousness

- Opened the swim season today. After a few cold laps where I had trouble catching my breath. I was loving it. It was so hard to get out and get back to work.

- Getting used to driving again. Nothing more stylish than driving around in a van. Weird to have passing drivers flashing their lights to warn me of a cop around the corner. Forgotten experience.

- Saw Bruno with U and C today. Finally in a mostly empty theater! Finally could get to a movie right when the previews are about to start. Woot!

- Had the first feeling of missing NYC today when I was driving home at 10pm after the movie. What an early time to come home. Not used to that. Now sitting with the open patio door watching TV with my brother. I hear the wind rustling the trees and smell the greenery, I <3 being home!

1 comment:

Steve Miller said...

Funkyzeit!