Sunday, July 05, 2009

Independence

I've wanted one for a month and I finally got my grilled hot dog this weekend :). BBQ, chocolate cupcake, chocolate covered strawberries, a glow necklace, watching the fireworks from the 15th floor with a bottle of red wine... Independence Day in NYC.

Watched Man on Wire:
To me its really so simple that life should be lived on the edge of life. You have to exercise rebellion, to refuse to taper yourself to rules, to refuse your own success, to refuse to repeat yourself, to see everyday, every year, every idea as a true challenge and then you're going to live your life on a tight rope.
Reading:
  • The Inhabited Island by the brothers Strugatsky. I was hoping to see the movie in theaters in NYC, but I think I might be out of luck.
  • When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris.

No comments: