Saturday, November 07, 2009

And I've arrived

No adventures yet.
  • The stewardess gave me the non-spicy version of the air plane snack when she looked at me. It was potato crisps with raisins and various nuts.
  • A guard and two of his airport co-workers we trying to give water to their pet bird from the cap of a water bottle.
  • A welcoming sign reminding visitors to 'say no' if a stranger asks to take you to a hotel.
And then just a car ride home on the wrong side of the road w/ Jan at the wheel driving stick. It's a pleasant 86F in Bombay, India in contrast to the 52F in Bombay, New York (according to weather.com).

2 comments:

Steve Miller said...

UMMMMMMM ISNT IT MUMBAI? BOMBAY WAS 4 THA BRITS

-U

Chrysalis said...

No adventures yet at this point in the trip is good :-) I always find that uneventful plane rides are good. I am glad to hear you are there and happy to be! I was thinking about things I like from India and I think you should drink as much Chai Masala as you can it rocks! Yummy just talking about it makes me want some. How are is the malarone treating you? also pictures pictures pictures :-)