"Russia suffers from a frightening poverty in the sphere of facts and a frightening wealth of all types of arguments." Anton Chekhov
Monday, November 02, 2009
Malarone regimen starts tomorrow
After I basically self-prescribed Malarone for my trip, I've been preparing for taking it by reading up about the drug, which only gave me nightmares about it... I guess tomorrow night will show if I'll have homicidal ones.
Good choice! I did not have the dreaming issues with this medication. once you get going on it you'll have to let us know what happens... until then sleep well. YAY I am so excited for you have an amazing time in Inida.
2 comments:
Good choice! I did not have the dreaming issues with this medication. once you get going on it you'll have to let us know what happens... until then sleep well. YAY I am so excited for you have an amazing time in Inida.
oops I mean INDIA!
Post a Comment