Edelweiss, EdelweissExcept the singing is only in my head. And still, it's less annoying than the Cornell Bell Tower chiming every 15 minutes.
Every morning you greet me
Small and white,
Clean and bright,
You look happy to meet me.
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Remember the School Bell
When was the last time you heard one? And if you went to IHS (or maybe it was still at Dewitt), do you remember when they were trying out a bell that sounded like a train tooting? At the school where I teach they play Edelweiss at the end of every period. Every fifty minutes I hear:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
could be worse. they could be playing MacArthur Park
"someone left that cake out in the rain and I don't think that I can take it 'cause it took so long to bake it and I'll never have that recipe aGAINNNN ... OhOh Noooooo"
Try getting that out of your head.
speaking of IHS, one year for Parents' Night, they played "Oldies" in the hallways during every change of class period!
so not only were "oldies" walking through the halls, but they were also being projected out through the pa system?
to Grande- ok, yes,... ha, ha!
Some of us were actually making it around unassisted!
Post a Comment