Today my last class ended at 2:10pm and right now it is 2:43 and I am still stuck at the school due to a downpour. Yes, I do have an umbrella and no, it wouldn't help. I am sitting in a teacher's room where I have my own desk (yea, that's right, I'm important). Luckily the teacher's room is airconditioned!Anyhow, the view from my window here is marvelous. As the school is right on the river bank, I see the river and the other bank with Grand Palace right infront of me. I have to take a boat in order to get to the school from the Skytrain.
I teach three grade levels Matayom 2, 4, 6 which are equivalent to grades 8, 10, and 12 in US high schools. Here's what a couple of 13 year old girl accomplished during one of my lessons (as opposed to actually paying attention):
And yes, they wear uniforms.
4 comments:
i like your pants
(in the picture)
i like your pants
(in real life)
haha looks just like you?
where is your pink purse?
Post a Comment