Well BSG is now gone, leaving behind a feeling of disappointment and free Friday nights. I got closure in that I was reassured that the writers lost steam in the second half of season 4. I've watched a few season 1 and season 2 episodes recently and they are so much better!
Now I'm taking suggestions for what to do with my Friday nights... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You should crochet like any normal woman!
Pick up some new hobby like basket weaving or pin ball. Maybe dabble in a little figure skating? OR even better you could take weekly trips to Boston for fun and snuggles :)
Alright what's with the Anonymous-ness? Show yourself coward!
Also, if you're going down that route, then I should probably not be a software engineer :).
Haha,I remember now. I need to implement virtual snuggles so Chrysalis and I can cuddle every night!
Good plan...
Sounds hot.
You should code yourself to sleep like any other nerd.
that does sound interesting but also not far from routine on any other night :) so I say something more exciting... AKA Boston.
Post a Comment