Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Who is this teammate?

I just filled out a little bio questionnaire for the offsite we're having next week. Mad props to the first person to guess what I wrote under the following question:
My friends & family would say I'm: ______________
Please refrain from guessing if you've seen/heard my answer.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

fat.

Anonymous said...

Olga is not dispositionally akratic! That sounds like something your dad would say.

u

O said...

Yes, I wrote "fat" and now I'm going to cry about it.

Anonymous said...

Awww. You're definitely P.H.A.T.

FYI, I just ate half a gallon of Panda Paws ice cream.

O said...

OK, that was a joke, keep guessing

Jon said...

a hard candy shell with a soft chewy center.

Anonymous said...

" I'm not genius."
Но оно тебе и не надо.

O said...

Jon - you can't just quote TV ads.

In other news:

After going through the far off (though still true):

"I'm beautiful"
"I'm a smart girl"

over email, my mom's last guess is very close...

Chrysalis said...

Smart and caring? A workaholic?

O said...

Jon, I thought you'd get this actually... but my mom was very close with:

"I'm a Russian"

O said...

Definitely some kind of an aholic :) J/K!!!

Chrysalis said...

ooh ooh I got it:
She is a lovable Russian character!

O said...

sigh...

"A White Russian"

Steve Miller said...

hahahahhhahah

Chrysalis said...

that is pretty good I feel like I should have gotten that :)