So back to why 11 people (+2 virtual ones) were in my apartment... we had a taste tripping party. Basically what happens is you let a tablet dissolve in your mouth and then eat a weird combination of foods. Here's what we tried:
- Lemons, limes - by far the best, however this time around I paced myself so afterward I didn't feel like a ate a bunch of citrus.
- Vinegar - go ahead, drink a cap-full! [Note, J disagrees with me on this, when he'd tried vinegar he thought it just tasted like vinegar.]
- Pickles - interesting.
- Yellow mustard - eh, but thanks SB for squirting half the bottle into my mouth! :)
- Tobasco - ummm, still tastes like Tobasco. Check what you write in your articles NYT!
- Goat cheese - tastes a little less sour, but NOT like cheesecake.
- Sour apples - ok, nothing crazy.
- 'Sour patch kids' - meh, just tastes like sweet candy. Not worth it.
3 comments:
I just want to go ahead and take full credit for introducing you to this, even if that's not entirely the case. Woohoo!
sorry buddy. you only get the credit for my first taste tripping experience :) since i knew about it before.
No shhh.. I already took the credit, it's too late. You can't have it back now :)
Also, my captcha word was "nonmen".
Post a Comment