Saturday, March 07, 2009

Fun in the Ith

I had Thai for dinner with a friend last night and my obsession with Thai Iced Tea continues. Though, now I have two strong associations with Thai Iced Tea:
  1. The summer in Thailand, obviously, where getting Thai Iced Tea was the only sure way of getting a sweet drink since half the time if you got a juice it ended up being salty! Yuck!
  2. The Thai food stands at the street fairs in the summer in NYC. So refreshing... can't wait.
Dinner was followed by some BSG watching and Rock Band at C's. Only 3 hours of BSG left. Ah! I feel a marathon of all the season 4.5 episodes coming on before the finale...

And what better wat to finish off a week at home than getting D P Dough calzones at 3am. (Is there even anything else besides grocery stores open in Ithaca at such times?) Deliciously cheesy!

In conclusion when going around the block at 3am while waiting for your food to be made the optimal (and loudest) mode of transportation is a grocery cart!

4 comments:

Steve Miller said...

chicken wing!

... said...

Too bad we didn't get to spend too much time together but I'm glad you had fun. I have spring break next week maybe I'll come out to NYC?

O said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
O said...

I'm in California during the week next week. I'll email you the dates once I book my flight.