FYI: 55lbs baby!
For comparison, this is very typical of me (or maybe this is typical of Jan and I):
I just came back from brushing my teeth...Good night and sweet dreams at a much more reasonable time of 2:36am!
me: Is it inappropriate that we're on video Skype, while you're in the office and I'm at home in a bathrobe?
Jan: Yes.
me: Well at least I put the robe over my PJs.
Jan: Now I want to see your PJs.
me: Not unless you get a [conference] room.
Jan: I think they're all taken. :(
4 comments:
funny story...I went to the gym the other day as I will today and just to show how "not me" that is everyone who asked what I had done that day was not only confused but highly surprised stating "YOU went to the gym?" as if the world was turning upside down. moral of the story... yay 55 lbs and we can go to the gym together :) when we are not being ourselves.
hahahaah:-) I feel like we are a bad influence on each other.
But we have sooooo much fun! Sometimes Skyping is counter productive to getting work done :)
Post a Comment