- Getting up at 6:20am each morning.
- The various city smells, especially exhaust.
- The smell of some of the foods being cooked in the Wang Lang market that I walk through on they way to school, especially cilantro.
- The smell of the various sea inhabitants in their tubs of water being sold between the school and Wat Rakhan. Tiny turtles, big turtles, fishes and snails (which I suspect may be dead, because they're the only ones not moving around). Furthermore, I won't miss the fact that the street is constantly wet there.
- The smell of the exhaust from the boats.
- Getting up at 6:20am each morning, oh wait, did I say that already? OK, then how about the vicious cycle of getting 6 hours of sleep at night, taking a nap for a couple hours when I get home and going to bed late again because of it.
- Spending over an hour getting to and from school.
- Not being able to drink the tap water or even rinse my toothbrush in it.
Sunday, August 06, 2006
Things I will not miss
First, let's list some things that I will most definitely not miss when I leave Bangkok. In no particular order...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One thing I won't miss about this summer- - missing you!
Post a Comment