Monday, August 07, 2006

Done

Remember this post? Well with two weeks left in Thailand let's see how I did.
  1. √ Press release
  2. √ Thai massage - though I'll get one more before I leave.
  3. √ Monks - I see several each day actually.
  4. Meditation
  5. √ Island - Koh Samet
  6. √ Weekend and night markets
  7. √ Elephants, tiger and monekeys - does the zoo count?
  8. √ Fruit - minus the Durian, but there's still time during which I plan to keep resisting JR's attempts at buying it. That fruit really stinks!
  9. Learn kickboxing - there's still time to attend a match
  10. √ Really hot local pepper - no, it's never on purpose and it's usually not funny.
  11. √ Find a squirrel - JR claims the animal we saw roaming free in the zoo was a squirrel; I thought it looked more like a furry rat.
  12. Buy a bootleg DVD - I would never!
  13. Wrestle a crocodile- does this count for a crocodile and does running away count as wrestling? What about a 2 inch gecko I scared away from my living room?
  14. Visit Phuket - there's a chance for this weekend, but the rainy season is a little unpredictable.

No comments: