I must say Siberia treated be nicer than Moscow though we did get some sunshine yesterday. It's "dubak" here, which apparently doesn't have a good English translation, but as Julia so elegantly put it: "It means really REALLY cold!" :)
Yesterday we spent the day walking around Tsaritsino, took some beautiful photos (which I'll hopefully be able to get off of Julia's camera today), then ate some borsht as a Ukranian restaurant (the same one we went to on my first day Moscow - it's coming full circle). At 7:30pm we took a nap for 4 hours, then hung out with Julia's friends. :)
Now I must run, finish up some last minute errands and get ready for my 10 hours flight back to NYC. Miscellaneous Moscow photos will be up soon after I'm back in the states. Be home soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment