January 1st (continues)
6:00am
I try calling Julia, but the money for the SIM card I have ran out, which means that Julia's ran out as well. Genya calls Julia, but instead of getting through to her Julia's friend, Taya, answers and says that Julia's asleep on the couch, refuses to wake up and answer the phone. Genya tells Taya that we'll be heading over soon.
6:30am
Genya's brother Oleg comes home. Great to see him too! He's really grown up a lot as well (he's 17 now) but has not changed much in his looks or personality.
7:00am
Genya and I start heading back to Julia's friend's.
Julia wakes up on the couch and starts looking for her boyfriend and I. Luckily she finds the former sleeping on the couch next to her. Remembering that Genya and I'd left earlier, she tries calling Genya as she doesn't have my number, but we don't hear his phone go off. So she calls her brother, her mom and dad and finally gets through to her dad, explains to him that she'd lost me and he gives her Genya's house address. At this point Taya decides to tell Julia that actually Genya and I had just called and are heading over.
7:30am
Taya had managed to find a taxi to take us back to the city from the Academic town.
8:00am
We got back home and went to sleep!
And that's how I started the New Year... AMAZING!
No comments:
Post a Comment