Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random thoughts

What's bad:
A cold apartment.

What's good:
Friends who pick up cooking and share deliciousness with you.

What's funny:
Accidentally sending a 'That's what she said' joke to the wrong co-worker.

What I'd like to do some day:
Go to the movies by myself. I've never done it, but would like to, just to say that I have.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you need to say what the twss joke was, otherwise its not funny:-)

O said...

Fine Jan, since everyone at work knows already, my friends and parents might know as well:

My chat with SB:

"me: is your server up?
Sarah: it is
but not with this change on it
want me to bring it up with this change?
me: can you please so i can take a look?
4:34 PM Sarah: yup!
me: let me know when its up
that's waht she said!
Sarah: hahahahahahha"

Jon said...

Haha, I'm good.

Also, I've totally been to the movies by myself. Not bad.. better than eating in a restaurant by yourself.