Saturday, January 24, 2009

To friendship!

Some friends you can go without seeing for months and not lose a beat. Some friends can come over at 9pm for an episode of Battlestar Galactica and you end up sitting together in the kitchen for hours afterward just chatting and drinking wine until 6am.

4 wine glasses, 3 bottles of wine, 2 shot glasses, 2 shots of port. And that's how Clockface was born... to friendship!


Highlights:

a) Trying to follow the line between bricks on a fireplace with a laser is impossible!

b) Battle of the sexes:
Steve: You should read "The Female Brain". It's this book about how women are crazy.
me: I'M NOT CRAZY!!! And then do I get to read a book about how guys are emotionless jerks?
Steve: That's just not true!
c) Lessons learned:
  • not a good idea to throw jelly beans down a girls shirt in front of her boyfriend
  • the game of telephone is not as harmless as it seems
I don't know what my favorite was... I think it was c or b ;)

2 comments:

Steve Miller said...

The tough thing is...do we really have to choose between c or b? Can't we have both?

ClockFace!!

Anonymous said...

I heard people get cancer from telephones...